A Redline Moving Consultant/Estimator from our professional moving team
will be the first member you meet. This person will:
- Explain in detail the many services and service options Redline Moving has available to you.
- Perform a visual survey of items in your home that will be moved.
- Point out items that will require special attention, i.e. disassembly, crating etc.
- Provide a guaranteed price and cost estimate.
- Help determine the best moving date to suit your schedule.
- Coordinate your professional packing team (if requested).
- Coordinate delivery of moving supplies (if requested).
- Answer any questions or concerns you and your family may have.
Your Redline, NYC Moving Foreman, who is your point man, and his crew are key members of your nyc moving team. Their responsibilities include:
- Taking special precautions to protect your home and its contents on moving day.
- Disassembling oversize furniture.
- Protecting all your art, fragile items and antiques.
- Preparing a detailed inventory of items to be moved (for Storage only).
- Tagging each box and item with numbered and color-coded labels (for Storage only).
- Loading your goods onto the truck.
- Providing a Bill of Lading.
- Delivering your belongings to your new home safe and sound as they were before.
- Completing all final paperwork and payment.
- Arranging for unpacking and removal of the empty cartons and packing materials (if pre-arranged).
The NYC Mover Foreman also will explain and ask you to sign a bill of lading. This is the contract by which you authorize Redline Moving, nyc moving company to transport your possessions and agree to pay for those services. You will also confirm the services performed, pickup and delivery times, and the valuation that you’ve declared. Note: If you cannot be present at the time of loading, you’ll need to arrange for a responsible person to act on your behalf in signing the bill of lading.
When the nyc movers and your possessions arrive, the Foreman will survey the move-in environment and make and place all necessary protection to your house or apartment. You can help expedite the unloading process by having a room-by-room floor plan in mind, let the moving crew know where you want items placed as they’re unloaded and brought into your home.
The crew will reassemble any items they disassembled at origin. The movers will be happy to arrange your items within the rooms to your satisfaction. If you have requested unpacking services, the crew will unpack boxes at the time of delivery. The breakdown of boxes and used nyc moving supplies, packing materials will be performed. Should you require Redline Moving professional moving company nyc to dispose of all used material please let us know in advance of your move.
FOR MOVES GOING INTO STORAGE
Your NYC Mover Foreman will prepare a detailed Inventory & Condition Report of the items to be moved into storage. Your items and boxes will be individually tagged with numbered and color-coded labels. The foreman will record each item and a description of any existing damage. You and the foreman will then sign the inventory, as your acknowledgment that the items indicated were loaded and as verification of their condition prior to the move. You will receive a copy of this inventory.
Unless pre-approved billing or credit arrangements have been made in advance, payment will be made on completion of move. Methods of payment include:
- Certified check/ Bank Check or Personal Check
- Credit Card ( Visa, Mastercard, American Express excepted)
A copy of the bill of lading signed by the foreman will be your receipt.